Section I. General provisions
- 1. The websitereukraine.com (Website)is owned by LINES PRIDE LLC, USREOU code 39051712 (Company). All objects of intellectual property rights contained on the website, except when it is specified separately, are owned by the Company.
Section II. Access to personal data
- 1. In order to implement the functions and tasks of the Site and other purposes related to civil relations between the Company and the consumer, the consumer, using this Site and the services for which the Site is created, gives the Company permission to collect, accumulate, process, store and use (including with the use of automated means) of personal data, the owner of which he is.
- 2. The consumer's consent to the Company to collect, process, store and use (including with the use of automated means) of personal data is made by affixing a mark of the consumer to grant permission to collect, collect, process, store and use their personal data.
- 3. The personal data for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of which (including the use of automated means) the consumer gives permission to the Company includes:
- 3.1 full name;
- 3.2 communication numbers (telephone, e-mail, etc.);
- 3.3 information on geographical location;
Section III. Term and place of storage of Personal Data
- 1. Personal data, for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of which the consumer provides access to the Company are stored indefinitely, unless otherwise provided by the legislation of Ukraine or the will of the consumer.
- 2. Location of the Company Ukraine, Kyiv, st. Nemanskaya, 2, 01103.
Section IV. Consumer rights
- 1. The Consumer regarding the personal data provided for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of the Company has the right to:
- 1.1. Know about the sources of collection, the location of his personal data, the purpose of their processing, and the location of the Company;
- 1.2. Receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data;
- 1.3. To access his personal data;
- 1.4. Receive information on whether his personal data is processed;
- 1.5. Submit a reasoned request to the Company with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
- 1.6. Submit a reasoned request to change or destroy his personal data if this data is processed illegally or is inaccurate;
- 1.7. To protect his personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or tarnishes the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
- 1.8. Complain about the processing of his personal data to the Commissioner for Human Rights of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine or to the court;
- 1.9. Apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
- 1.10. Make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to the processing of your personal data during the consent;
- 1.11. Withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
Section V. Disclosure of Confidential Information and Personal Data
- 2. The Company has the right to distribute personal data of the consumer if the information obtained from personal data is socially necessary, i.e. is a matter of public interest, and the public's right to know such information outweighs the potential harm from its dissemination.
- 3. The Company has the right to distribute personal data of the consumer with the appropriate written permission of the consumer.